The last two Fridays before Christmas are gonna be really really GREEN. The entrance fee is again an unnecessary glass bottle of perfume (to save nature from this eternal waste). You can pick up a lion’s book for every bottle left. The funds raised go to the Lis Fund for Children’s Environmental Education.
Eco workshop are also waiting for you:
– Christmas decoration (December 13th, 2:30 pm) with decoupage technique;
– Christmas cup support (December 13th, 5:30 pm) with decoupage technique;
– Glass decoration art techniques (December 14th, 4 pm);
– Christmas cards (December 20th, 2:30 pm)
– Production of a bottle cap (December 20th, 4 pm);
Christmas workshops required pre-registration at 052/306 423.
And because it’s Christmas, we’re going to have a raffle. We will be giving away glasses, t-shirts and invitations to our events – eco-workshops, trainings and conferences.
We will also have a Christmas market!
We look forward to see you in a green Christmas mood at 14 Sava Radulov Street in Varna to create, learn and protect nature!
Translator: Valentina Vagge