Be our partner
Public Environmental Center for Sustainable Development is a civic organization registered in the public interest, with 25 years of experience in the field of environmental protection. The team of the organization includes professionals from various spheres of public life – ecologists, economists, engineers, architects, designers, philologists, medics, journalists.
The mission of the Public Environmental Center for Sustainable Development is to support sustainable development processes in the system “man – society – environment” by making the environment a personal interest for everyone.
The association is open for partnerships with organizations and citizens who share its mission and goals.
We can cooperate in:
- Development of projects leading to environmental protection.
- Development and distribution of information and educational materials.
- Organizing educational and demonstration campaigns and competitions.
- Fundraising and distribution of funds for conservation activities.
- Conducting opinion polls.
- Organizing and participating in conferences, symposia, seminars, courses, meetings.
- Organizing and conducting extracurricular educational forms; lectures; green schools and camps; trainings.
- Provision and use of property for activities leading to environmental protection.
- Development of expert opinions, expertises and EIA reports on assigned issues, legal opinions and studies, legal protection.
You can get acquainted with the strategic goals of the organization from its statute.
The partnerships of the Public Environmental Center for Sustainable Development are formally established through a partnership agreement, which is developed according to the specific case.
We believe that when we work together, we do it better!
We are awaiting your proposal!